Saturday, June 6, 2009

Searching For Topics and Such

Today, I'm just trying to flounder here until someone reads the post and offers some feedback. Then, I will politely withdraw and write something about this comment/question at a later date. Someone told me my "comments" section doesn't work. I guess I don't know how to make that happen. I've been to "settings," etc. but was sure I had everything set correctly. If you know, let me know e-mail frank.thompson51@yahoo.com
The blog writing is actually a solitary activity with personal extensions for my thoughts, reactions, silliness. It definitely shows diversity of emotion, mood, and sentiment. I use it to relax and think. I always liked thinking on paper. Everything here is nothing other than statement of opinion. To write each day, to me, means to find a comfortable center for expression at the time. I change constantly and never expect to stand in one place for very
long.
I get more from this writing than anyone else. So, even if I have to force it on certain days, I follow through and put some words down. Some people would rather read or do crossword puzzles; I would rather write. I've always been that way.
I guess maybe some input would be good. Does anyone have anything for a topic that needs exploration? If you do, please let me know. I enjoy hearing from you. Sometimes I think my topics overlap too much. I guess we all have themes we return to.
Well, short entry day today. My question again is-- Do you want to help me find some good writing topics? Thanks for reading. Use my e-mail for reactions and good discussions.

No comments: