Tuesday, July 7, 2009

How Well You Know Me

How Well You Know Me You don't know me: You know the things I do. You know the words I say. You know the movements I make. You know the responses I offer. And you know the appearances I display. You don't know me: You know the things I can't do. The know the words I can't say. The know the movements I can't make. The know the responses I can't offer. And you know the appearances I can't display. You don't know me: You know the things you want me to do. You know the words you want me to say. You know the movements you want me to make. You know the responses you want me to offer. And you know the appearances you want me to display. You don't know me: You imagine the things you never want me to do. You imagine the words you never want me to say. You imagine the movements you never want me to make. You imagine the responses you never want me to offer. And you imagine the appearances you never want me to display. But, you should know me: I do some things, Can't do some things, Do some things you want, And imagine some things to do you never want me to imagine to do. I say some words, Can't say some words, Say some words you want, And imagine some words to say you never want me to imagine to say. I make some movements, Can't make some movements, Make some movements you want, And imagine to make some movements you never want me to imagine to make. I offer some responses, Can't offer some responses, Offer some response you want, And imagine to offer some responses you never want me to imagine to offer. I display some appearances, Can't display some appearances, Display some appearances you want, And imagine to display some appearances you never want me to imagine to display.

No comments: