Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Avatar Blues

The Avatar Blues Wasting away in the Internet Cafe My 3D alter-ego fractured, My avatar girl just left my fantasy world For some first world Internet hacker. Chorus: My life's come undone By the harm my fantasy has done. I got the low down avatar blues. We used to laugh and kiss and flirt In hot, wild avatar virtual fashion. But she left our universe Net To seek delight in real world passion. Chorus. No auto-discovery algorithm defines me My persona is a combo of Elvis and Tupac. And she was part Beyonce with a dash of Monroe, Queen of the Universe hailing from Remulac. Chorus. With animated actions matched so fine, We became true lovers in second life. Until she insisted we schedule a real date And I discovered my sweet avatar was my wife. Chorus.

No comments: