Saturday, November 19, 2016

A Psalm for the Coronation

 

The 2016th Psalm

Donald Trump is my shepherd in sheep's clothing; I shall not question.

He maketh me fear immigrants and build high walls: 
He leadeth me beside ritzy Mar-a-Lago waters.

He restoreth my prejudiced mind:
He leadeth me in the paths of disparagement for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of the dreaded political swamp, 
I will fear no liberal: for the “great” art with me;
Thy Breitbart and thy Fox they comfort me.

Thou preparest this grand illusion before me in the presence of mine enemies:
Thou anointest my strategies with the alt-right;
My bigoted white nationalism runneth over.

Surely money and power shall follow me all the days of my four years: And I will dwell in the tower of the Trump forever.

 

No comments: